We are grateful for both the monetary and in-kind support shown each year from our partners. With their support, we are able to provide Nova Scotian youth with opportunities to explore skilled trades and technologies, discover their passions, and strive for excellence.
We have a range of partnership level opportunities available. By being a partner, you will contribute to the development of employment skills in youth. Your partnership can strengthen the future of the Nova Scotian workforce. For more information, please explore our partnership package. It details a full list of the benefits of becoming a SCNS partner. If you would like to get involved and become a partner of SCNS then please contact our Partnerships Manager, Jennifer Lambe.
Click Here for the 2022 Impact Report for our partners.
- Cape Breton University
- Carpenter Millwright College (CMC) – Nova Scotia
- Coast Tire & Auto Service
- Centre for Ocean Ventures and Entrepreneurship (COVE)
- Landscape Nova Scotia
- L.E. Cruickshanks Sheet Metal
- Nova Scotia – Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee (UA & Contractors)
- Nova Scotia Sprinkler Systems Joint Apprenticeship Training Fund
- O'Regan's AutoMotive Group
- Toromont CAT
- UA Local 56 (United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting)